Thursday, July 17, 2014

New Blog: Welcome to William's Wisdom!


Hello there, i'm William a 17 year old crazy Kingsisle game player, and this is my new blog William's Wisdom, i'm a necromancer called William ShadowBlade, and a swashbuckler named Dark William.
I will be having so much fun writing about Wizard101 and Pirate101. I'll be sharing guides, walkthrough, farming tips, gardening tips, pet training tips, Grub Guardian farming tips, and  a few house glitches i've picked up over the years and hopefully you'll be pleased with what i have to offer for you my readers.
For now all i can say is Welcome to my blog and i hope you like whatever i'll be posting in the near future.
You can always contact me at: william-zoldike@live.fr -i'll be happy to answer any of your questions and try my best to help you through your gaming adventure :).

No comments:

Post a Comment